What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is a common presence in web marketing which focuses on increasing quality and quantity of your website traffic through organic engine results.
Search engines use different “spiders” or “crawlers” to visit your website and determine what your website and business are about. This directly influences how visitors may find your website when performing online searches.
How does SEO work?
SEO aims to influence your website’s positioning for relevant keywords through on-page optimization and off-page optimization strategies. Through these strategies, your website will increase in the rankings for keywords important to your business.
How can SEO affect my company?
Many buyers are starting to use the Internet as a main source of information when searching for products and services, they are interested in. Search engine optimization focuses on putting your business out there in front of those who are actively searching for what you have to offer. While having a website can provide potential buyers and customers with important information about your company, a website is nearly useless for marketing if visitors are not being driven to it.
Through search engine optimization a wider audience of web users can be driven to your website, giving you the opportunity to convert more visitors into buyers leading to greater revenues.
We blend versatile skills and innovative technology to deliver innovative SEO features. We aid our clients in navigating the landscape of fast paced digital landscape to build up their brand and grow the business effectively.
We conduct in depth analysis of your existing website to implement effective SEO strategies. Our planning stage inculcates detailed planning of campaign with off-page, on-page and keyword research elements.
- Our experts analyze your existing website in order to understand the technical aspects and limitations involved in the project. Time is spent looking at how accessible a website is from a crawler’s perspective to identify key elements that may prevent a crawler from properly doing its job.
- Various statistical tools are used to measure visitor impact, loading times, and overall performance of the website through metrics found to be important to the success of SEO.
- We then provide an analysis covering a large number of aspects ranging from broken links to appropriate error messages and error codes being handled.
On Page Optimization
- Our On page optimization service involves analyzing whether the content is being properly indexed, keywords are being read by the crawler, and H1 and H2 tags are being used in the most effective manner to allow Google and other major search engines to rank the website effectively.
- Current link structure and content keyword density are simultaneously improved.
- We perform tests to identify the potential for duplicate content to make the necessary changes that are required to ensure a high content integrity.
Off Page Optimization
Our off page optimization strategies include website submission across different social bookmarking communities, directories and online resources. We increase your website relevance and traffic through link building and Press releases.
We provide comprehensive performance report carrying detail analysis of your website performance across major search engines, directory submission efforts and link building progress.